Re-Opening Our Building
As we begin to plan for a return to on-site worship, one of our conference requirements is that we survey our church to determine our comfort level with reopening. Please listen to this message and you will be asked to choose a response at the end. If you want to think about your response and answer at a later time, you will also get this same survey in your email, or find it on our St John facebook page, or at Info Central on our website, stjohnumc.org
We would first like for you to know what we are doing to keep you safe. Here are the mandatory requirements that we must follow to remain open. We will add to or change these as we, the conference, or the local authorities deem necessary.
- The church will be thoroughly cleaned between services
- A face mask must always be worn on church property
- We will enter/exit from specific doors and only go to designated areas
- There will be no congregational singing and social distancing must always be observed
- There will be no Sunday School or Nursery available at this time. Families must always sit together
Click here to take the survey.
** If in your following response you choose to return to in person worship, you are also agreeing to the above mandatory health and safety requirements