- We believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of heaven and earth; And in Jesus Christ His only Son our Lord; who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead and buried; the third day He rose from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and sits at the right hand of God the Father Almighty; from there He shall come to judge the quick and the dead.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the church as the body of Christ made up of believers in Jesus Christ, the communion of the saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting.
- We believe that salvation comes by confession of sin and faith in Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, to believe in the heart that Jesus died and rose from the dead, and to proclaim with the mouth that He is Lord.
- We believe the Old and New Testaments to be the infallible Word of God; inerrant as originally given, verbally inspired by God, the complete and sufficient revelation of His will for salvation and conduct.
- We believe in the Great Commission; to proclaim the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ to the uttermost parts of the earth. Amen.
For more information on the global United Methodist Church, click here: UMC.org